Updates & Notices
- Welcome to Howard County's mypenpay! Once you are logged in please see the FAQ's in the Message Center tab for helpful tips on navigating the website.
- Having difficulty signing in? Please use the Forgot Password link or call mypenpay support at
- Once you are logged in, you can change your address, direct deposit information and tax withholding. You can also make arrangements to reissue a check, if necessary and review your last 18 months of payments and up to 5 years of tax forms.
- For any additional needs please contact the Office of Human Resources at 410-313-2033.
- Retiree Cost of Living Adjustment (COLA) announced! On July 2, 2018, any retiree or beneficiary who has been receiving a pension check for 12 months or more will see an increase in their gross monthly benefit of up to 2.2662%. Please direct questions regarding the COLA to the Howard County Office of Human Resources, 410-313-2033.