Updates & Notices
- MyPenPay account access changes COMING SOON! – improve your login experience and implement the latest security standards. The first time you access your account after the changes go into effect, you will be prompted to register a new participant profile. Please see attached overview for more detailed information on the changes.
- Welcome to Howard County's mypenpay! Once you are logged in please see the FAQ's in the Message Center tab for helpful tips on navigating the website.
- Having difficulty signing in? Please use the Forgot Password link or call mypenpay support at
- Once you are logged in, you can change your address, direct deposit information and tax withholding. You can also make arrangements to reissue a check, if necessary and review your last 18 months of payments and up to 5 years of tax forms.
- For any additional needs please contact the Office of Human Resources at 410-313-2033.